When other smartphones are getting Ice Cream Sandwich updates, LG is very late in providing this update. Company has already promised the ICS update for the phone, I am not sure when that is going to arrive.
Coming back to Gingerbread update, here is the change-log:
- Improved power management
- Enhanced mobile gaming experience
- Improved UI to enable faster access and control and a more intuitive user experience
- One-touch word selection and copy/paste:
- Better Download management
- Support for new media formats such as AAC, AVC, MPEG 4 and H263
- New features and other improvements: active app management, shortcuts, widgets, icons, app groups, updated calendar options, camera geotagging, better email synching and more precise camera auto-focus.
- App updates and pre-loaded Google Plus app
You can download the LG Update tool from here and connect your phone via USB cable to your PC and update now.
Do let us know about your experience with the update in comments.