Verizon Droid 4 has been out in the market for just over a day and we already have the root instructions available thanks to Dan Rosenberg. Gaining root access on your brand new Motorola Droid 4 is just a few steps away.
I should remind you that do not attempt anything with your phone that you are not sure off. Now back to rooting your Droid 4.
All you have to do:
- Download the required files from here
- Extract them to a folder
- Install latest Motorola drivers (Download)
- Enable USB debugging mode in phone setting
- Connect your Droid 4 to PC
- Execute “RUN.BAT” from the extracted files
- You are good to go.
Do let us know about your root attempt in comments.