LG has continued its onslaught of new Android smartphones with the announcement of 3D max just now. It seems to be a variant and international version of LG Optimus 3D Cube, which is exclusive to Korean telco SK Telecom. LG 3D Max will be available in Korea next month followed by Europe and Asia.
LG Optimus 3D Max features 1.2GHz dual core TI OMAP processor, 4.3 inch 3D display with Gorilla Glass 2 and 800x480p resolution. It will also come with dual 5MP cameras, 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal storage and Android 2.3. Android 4.0 update will be released for the smartphone shortly after the launch.
“The Optimus 3D Max was born from LG’s constant efforts to bring user entertainment experience to a higher level. The introduction of the Optimus 3D last year ushered in a new era for smartphones and Optimus 3D Max is real proof of LG’s commitment to portable 3D entertainment.”
Dr. Jong-seok Park, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
- 9.6mm thick and weighs 148g
- VGA front camera
- 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS, HDMI via MHL, NFC
- 1,520 mAh battery
- LG announces Optimus Vu, coming to Korea in March (androidos.in)
- LG announces L Style Android Phones: Optimus L3, L5 & L7 (androidos.in)
- Another render of LG Optimus 3D 2 appears (androidos.in)
- LG announces Optimus LTE Tag with NFC (androidos.in)