iBall is planning to launch a new Android smartphone in its Andi series in the coming days. Dubbed as Andi 4.5Q, it is the first Jelly Bean smartphone from the Indian manufacturer. Set to be priced around INR 13,400, the iBall Andi 4.5Q packs some pretty decent specs.
The smartphone features 1GHz dual-core processor, 4.5-inch qHD 960x540p display, 8MP rear camera and front camera. The Andi 4.5Q also comes with dual-SIM connectivity, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 2050 mAh battery.
We are expecting an official announcement in the coming weeks or maybe not, because while searching more about iBall Andi 4.5Q, we found six Android smartphones listed on company’s official website, and we hadn’t heard about half of them. Clearly, when these phones were released in the Indian market, iBall did not bother to send a press release or market them properly.
So, we will be doing a quick recap of iBall’s Android line-up in this post:
Currently available iBall Android smartphones: Andi 4.5H, Andi 5C, Andi 107, Andi 3n, Andi 4.3J, and Andi 4.3J+.
- iBall Andi 4.5H: Read more about it here.
- iBall Andi 5C: Read more about it here.
- iBall Andi 107: Android 2.3, 3.2-inch QVGA display, 1GHz processor, 2MP rear camera, front camera, dual-SIM; priced at INR 3,990.
- iBall Andi 3n: Android 2.3, 3.5-inch HVGA display, 1GHz processor, 3.2MP camera, 1400 mAh battery and dual-SIM; Priced around INR 4,900.
- iBall Andi 4.3J: Read more about it here.
- iBall Andi 4.3J+: 4.3-inch WVGA display, Android 4.0, 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera, and dual-battery; Priced at INR 9,155.