Samsung has announced the launch of a new Galaxy Note 10.1 Medical Hub edition in South Korea. This limited edition of the Android tablet will go on sale 799,000 won ($728). Samsung is also running a promotional offer, under which consumers buying the tablet before the end of the April will receive a book cover or a Bluetooth keyboard for free.
Samsung has partnered with medical publishing house Academia for this tablet and is offering pre-loaded Mobile Medical Dictionary in the Note 10.1 Medical Hub edition.
“The medical edition is a must for medical students with all the medical dictionaries, human anatomy drawing reference, anatomy drill and practice textbooks, and others available as basic options. The medical resources cover 9 latest editions of dictionaries such as range from Glossary of Medical Terms,” Samsung noted in a press note.
Here is a look at the key specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Media Hub Edition:
- 1.4GHz Exynos Quad-Core Processor
- 10.1″ WXGA(1280×800) LCD
- 2GB of RAM
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support)
- AllShare Play / AllShare Cast, Kies / Samsung Kies air, USB 2.0 Host
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding
- Android 4.1
- 5 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 1.9 Front Megapixel Camera
- 7,000mAh battery