HTC has started taking pre-orders of the developer edition of HTC One smartphone in the United States. The phone will begin shipping on April 18, so that it starts reaching consumers on April 19, when telecom operators like AT&T and Sprint are also starting to sell the contract version of the phone.
It has been priced at USD 649.99, and for this amount, you will get a SIM-unlocked and bootloader-unlocked HTC One smartphone.
Here is a look at the key specifications of HTC One Developer Edition
- 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 1080p display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 GB of storage
- SIM and bootloader unlocked
- Open APIs for Bluetooth Low Energy, Infrared, and more
- Front-facing stereo speakers
- Two dual-membrane microphones for recording
- Multiple frequency compatibility: HSPA/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz, GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz (US)
The phone also comes with a 4MP Ultrapixel camera, 2.1MP front camera, and 2300 mAh battery.