It is no secret that HTC is soon going to release an official Android 4.2.2 update for HTC One smartphone. Now, folks at Android Revolution HD have got hold of a leaked build of this update and have revealed the upcoming changes as a part of Android 4.2.2 update.
First, the update won’t be bringing a new version of Sense UI and it will stick with the version 5.0, although considering the Android version bump, you will still notice a few changes in the interface.
Here is a look at some of the features that will be arriving to HTC One as a part of Android 4.2.2 update
- Battery percentage indicator: The upcoming HTC One update will bring the ability to show battery percentage in status bar along with the battery icon.
- Android Quick settings in notification shade: One of the new features that was introduced in Android 4.2 was the quick settings in notification shade and HTC has also added them to One’s upcoming ROM. These setting will not be limited like stock Android and you will be able to toggle mobile data, take screenshot, activate power saver mode and more.
- The new update will also bring Android Daydream support
- New options for button settings: As a part of Android 4.2.2 update, HTC will also allow HTC One users to change the behaviour of home button in setting. HTC One users will now be able to select whether a long press of home button should bring menu.
- Changes to app drawer and dock
Check out more screenshots below.