Sony has started selling its Xperia M smartphone in the Indian market. Priced at INR 12,990, the phone is now available at online retailer Saholic.com. A mid-range smartphone, Sony Xperia M has been quite decently priced by the company.
It features a 4-inch FWVGA display, 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor and 1GB of RAM. It also comes with 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera, 4GB of internal storage, Android 4.1 and 1750 mAh battery. In addition, Xperia M packs the usual set of connectivity options and NFC.
With the availability of Xperia M, Sony India now has pretty decent mid-range smartphone line-up in the country with phones like Xperia L (2013), Xperia SP (2013), Xperia Ion (2012) and Xperia Sola (2012).
In related news, Sony India is also expected to launch the dual-SIM version of Xperia M in the coming weeks.
Sony Xperia M, M dual key specifications
- One-touch functions with NFC and screen mirroring
- 4-inch FWVGA touchscreen display with 244 PPI
- ClearAudio+, xLOUD and 3D Surround Sound (VPT)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and HDR for photos, and dedicated shutter key
- Front camera
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227 dual-core processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Battery STAMINA Mode
- “WALKMAN”, Album and Movies apps
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage (2.8 GB user-accessible memory), microSD card with support upto 32GB
- PlayStation certified
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS
- Android 4.1
- 1750 mAh battery