In addition to the Desire 700, HTC has also taken the wraps of Desire 501 today. It is a budget Android smartphone, which will be released on Taiwanese telecom operator Chunghwa Telecom in the coming days for NT$9900 (US$ 334).
HTC Desire 501 features 1.15 dual-core processor, 4.3-inch WVGA display, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, and 2100 mAh battery. The phone also packs Android 4.1, microSD card slot, 8MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera.
The smartphone will be available Pink, White and Black colour options. There is no word on the global release right now.
HTC Desire 501 key specifications
- Dimensions: 128.5 × 66.9 × 9.8mm, weights: 130 grams
- 4.3-inch WVGA display
- 1.15GHz ST-Ericsson U8520 dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 and Sense UI
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi b/g /n, DLNA, microUSB port, Built-in NFC
- 8MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
- 2100 mAh battery