HTC has silently put up a new Android smartphone Desire 400 on its Russian website. Featuring a 4.3-inch WVGA display, this smartphone is expected to be available soon in select markets across the globe.
HTC Desire 400 packs a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor, dual-SIM support, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, and 1800 mAh battery. The phone also comes with 8MP rear camera, 1.6MP front camera and the usual set of connectivity options.
On the software front, the phone seems to be running on Android 4.1 (exact Android version is unclear) along with HTC Sense interface.
There is no word on pricing at this moment but we don’t expect the phone to be priced more than INR 16-17,000 (around $258).
HTC Desire 400 key specifications
- Size: 131.8 x 66.9 x 9.9 mm, 123 grams
- 4.3-inch WVGA display (800x480p)
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- Dual-SIM support
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage, microSD card slot
- 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA,
- 8MP rear camera with auto focus, LED flash, BSI, F2.0, 28mm
- 1.6MP front camera with BSI, HD recording support
- 1800 mAh battery