After a live image leak on Friday, Moto E has now been revealed in full, thanks to a Brazilian retailer’s premature product listing.
As per the FastShop.br listing, Moto E features a 4.3-inch display, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera and Android 4.4. The phone will also come with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 1980 mAh battery.
In addition, Moto E will support swappable back covers (Motorola Shells) like Moto G and some of the colours, in which these Shells will be available, are White, Turquoise, and Lemon. There could be more colours but they are a mystery right now.
Moto E also includes Corning Gorilla Glass, a spill-resistant coating and dual-SIM support (in select versions).
To remind you, Moto E is going to be officially unveiled on May 13 in New Delhi and London and is very likely to go on sale the same day in select countries around the world including India. In India, e-retailer Flipkart will be exclusively offering the phone and has already started teasing its availability.
Check out more press renders of the phone and full specifications below
Moto E key specifications
- 4.3-inch display (qHD likely) with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 1980 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- Spill-resistant coating
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth
- To be released in Single-SIM, Dual-SIM and Dual-SIM with Digital TV versions
- Size: 64.8×124.8×12.3mm, 140g (Note: Moto E is not 6.2mm thin as rumoured earlier)