It’s now everywhere that Motorola Droid is for real. And we are expecting an announcement at the MotoDev Summit next week. There are also rumors of a possible launch on November 6th.
Motorola DROID Specifications:
- Touchscreen: 3.7-inch/480×854 Full Touchscreen with Full QWERTY Slider
- Dimensions: 60 x 115.8 x 13.7 mm; 169 grams
- Camera: 5.0 Megapixels with AutoFocus
- Battery: Li-ion 1400mAh
- Standby Time: 450 Hours
- Talk Time:7 Hours
- Processor: OMAP3430 processor
- Internal/External Memory: 512MB Flash, 256MB RAM/MicroSD (16GB capacity)
- Extras: 3.5mm Headset jack, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS enabled; Android 2.0
- Price: Unknown
The first Hands On video courtesy BGR is doing rounds of web; shows a booting Motorola Droid.