Esna Technologies has launched a version of their market leading Mobile Unified Communications Software for the Android OS based devices.
The Mobile UC software delivers fixed to mobile convergence for a wide range of wireless devices with enterprise PBX systems such as Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Nortel, Iwatsu, AASTRA, 3COM, Asterisk, eOn,Teltronics ( News – Alert), etc. It provides a complete communications and collaboration solution for mobile users; integrating presence, messaging, mobility and computer telephony to users over their mobile devices. The integration of unified communications with these wireless devices will dramatically increase the ability of mobile users to connect to their office and be able to communicate as if they were at their desk.
Esnatech has released a version specifically for Google Android (Droid) users so they can link their devices to their office telephone system and leverage the mobile device as their office communication device.
The new Mobile UC Client software for the Google Android is available as a free download for a limited time from the Anroid marketplace under Esnatech UC. It can be accessed directly from any user’s device by simply searching for Esnatech or UC Client.
Salient Features of UC Client
- Users can manage their office presence and integrate with enterprise presence solutions such as, Microsoft® Live Communication Server
- Users can define their presence even when using their Google device in the office, communicating with colleagues.
- See and find the presence and availability of colleagues in the office.
- Initiate and/or participate in enterprise secure instant messaging sessions.
- View complete call history, including real-time view of inbound, outbound and missed calls to/from your office telephone.
- Manage live office calls directly from Android.
- Initiate live office calls from your device incurring no long distance charges.