Remember the Acer’s Ferrari themed Liquid E. Last we wrote about this it was still in making. But, now here is the official announcement. It runs on Android 2.1 ( No details about when will it get Android 2.2).
Acer Ferrari One includes the following special features:
- The Ferrari wallpaper brightens up the 5-page home page for total immersion into the roaring world of Formula 1.
- Stunning images and videos are always at your fingertips.
- A special set of ringtones allows you to personalise your phone with the inimitable sweet music of the Ferrari engine.
- Unique, lightweight Ferrari design (just 135g)
- Acer Liquid E Ferrari Special Edition comes preinstalled with the superb Acer Media Player widget that gives you instant access to all your digital media and also the Acer Web player widget that lets you thumb through page previews of your web bookmarks and then load them with a simple tap.
- Prepare yourself for a whole new level of instant communication and social media with the latest Facebook® and Twidroid applications.
- Qualcomm snapdragon™ 8250 processor reduces CPU power consumption.
- Exclusive Spinlets™ application provides free streaming of worldwide music that can be shared with friends and family via the web or e-mail.
- ‘Fooz Creator’ lets you create a “virtual look-a-like”, or your Fooz Avatar, and share it on Facebook®, MySpace and other social networks. You can also email it to your friends.
“A Ferrari is not just about speed. It is an expression of beauty, power, excitement, pleasure and natural excellence. From the original concept to the finished product the new smartphone was conceived down to the finest details with the idea of giving a stronger sense of belonging to all Ferrari fans,” said Gianpiero Morbello, Acer Vice President, Marketing and Brand.