As reported by us earlier, Motorola today launched Android powered Flipout in India. Powered by Android 2.1, Flipout comes with a five-row QWERTY keypad with a separate row for numeric keys, 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom and 2.8inch display. This is Motorola’s fifth Android phone for Indian market.
Motorola India is targeting this phone to female users in India, therefore there is a clubbed offer of Lakme Salon services worth up to Rs 1,000 absolutely free with the phone.
Key specifications of the Motorola FLIPOUT include:
• Adobe® Flash® Lite™ Enabled Web browsing experience to view content-rich sites
• Pinch to zoom functionality and two-finger swipe to surf the Web and browse photos
• 3 megapixel camera and KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology for better, brighter pictures
• Display: 7.1cm (2.8inch)
• Talktime of up to 357 mins and standby time of up to 365 hrs
• Memory is expandable up to 32GB total
• Connectivity with 0.35cm (3.5mm) headset jack, USB 2.0 HS, FOTA, NGP
• Bluetooth®3&4: Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, version 2.1 + EDR
• Location Services: aGPS (assisted)
Motorola Flipout is now available at retail outlets in India at a Best Buy price of Rs 15,990 (MRP: Rs 16,990). It comes with four battery covers in-box—Licorice (Black), Fairway Green, Poppy Red and White.