Paul Brien over Modaco has released their first custom ROM for Google Nexus S. This is still “work in progress”, so expect more improvement in the days to come.
- Packaged for ClockworkMod
- Rebuilt using the MoDaCo MCR optimisation scripts
- Full up to date Google experience + additional apps (including new look Market)
- UK English for Voice Dialler
- HSPA icon differentiation (‘H’ icon when transferring data via HSPA)
- Insecure boot image
- su / Superuser.apk root
- Support for running scripts from /etc/init.d at startup
- Terminfo support (for nano etc)
- Busybox 1.18.1
- framework-res and core libraries / apks are signed with the ‘platform’ certificate from AOSP, aiding those who wish to edit the framework-res / SystemUI.apk to theme. Simply extract, edit, resign with the platform certificate and push the file. Tidy.
- And More…
Installation is recommended via ClockworkMod recovery, Download and more details over at Modaco