Cyberlink today launched a series of Android applications for tablets. These apps are currently only available to Original Equipment Manufacturers [OEMs] to put on their devices. Find the list of apps and description below.
- Android Media Center – Media Player app for videos, photos, and audio files on your favorite mobile device such as Android phones and slate devices, so you can enjoy them wherever you go.
- PC ? Device Media Remote Sync‘n’Go – CyberLink Remote Sync‘n’Go device app accesses your PC media library, converts and syncs Android devices wirelessly.
- Android Remote App – Turn your Android device into a Remote Control with PowerDVD Remote app. Control Blu-ray movies, and manage videos, photos and music on your PC wherever you are in your house with a tap or flick of a finger. You can even use the apps to play content from your portable devices on your bog screen display.
- Camera App for Mobile Devices – Features include live video recording and photo shooting directly integrated into your camera roll. CyberLink Camera App includes image enhancement for best quality photo on mobile devices and support for dual-camera (front/rear) enabled portable devices.
- Slideshow App for Your Phone/Device – CyberLink’s MediaStory slideshow app turns photos taken with your iPhone or Android phone into animated slideshows to share with friends on Facebook.
I hope company decides to make them available in Android Market soon.