Motorola today announced the launch of another Android smartphone for T-Mobile – CLIQ 2. This slide out keypad sporting phone will combine Android with the social connectivity of MOTOBLUR.
On the roll out of the new mobile devices, Alain Mutricy, senior vice president, portfolio and device product management, Motorola Mobility said, “With business-ready features and robust entertainment options, CLIQ 2 users will be able to make the most of every moment.”
T-Mobile Motorola Cliq 2 Specifications/Features:
– 3.7-inch touch-screen
– 1GHz processor
– Wi-Fi calling capabilities
– Three sets of customizable home screens
– Interestingly designed slide-out keypad shortens the distance between keys and increases key size for fast text entry
– Adobe Flash Player
– Applications from the Android market
– Pre-loaded BLOCKBUSTER ON DEMAND
– Amazon Kindle
– DLNA enabled
– Print to Retail feature
– Direct access to Facebook and Twitter from the home screen
Motorola CLIQ 2 will be available exclusively to T-Mobile USA customers on January 19 at T-Mobile retail stores, select dealers and online at http://www.t-mobile.com/cliq2-android-phone. The smartphone will be available in titanium hue with a smoke gray finish.