As announced earlier, Sony Ericsson has released a maintenance update for LiveView. The update is available through SE update service application.
- Improved stability in the phone
- Improved plug-in handling and limit of number of installed plug-ins to 30.
- Connection stability
- There were some cases of random reboots reported, and all those reported crashes have now been resolved.
- Compatibility with competitor phones is greatly improved, both in regards to stability and to battery life time.
- Automatic reconnect when coming back in range improved.
More information can be found at www.sonyericsson.com/support