Google has finally released an Android application for its blogging service –Blogger. Available now for free in the Android Market, Blogger allows users to write posts, save drafts and more on the go. It amazes me why Google took so long in releasing Android app for Blogger, while WordPress Android app has been available for a long time now.
Blogger Android App features:
- Support for Multiple accounts and blogs
- Write and save/publish: You can write a post, assign labels, and then either save it as a draft or immediately publish it. Saving draft is handy if you need to wait until you have Internet connectivity.
- Photos from camera and gallery: If you see something interesting, you can click a picture directly from the app and include it in the blog post. You can also browse your gallery to include the ones you like.
- Share location: You can share your location by activating the location bar and selecting the correct location.
- View saved/published posts: By switching to the List View, you can view all your drafts and published posts that you wrote using the app.