Dell Venue might not be available anywhere in the world apart from Korea and India, but that did not stop developers to root it. The current root process is quite easy and should not take more than 5 minutes once you have everything ready.
We are posting a quick guide to root Dell Venue here; In case you want to know more about root process, you can check out the original thread over XDA Developers.
- Download the driver file from Dell. (A Windows-based PC is required.)
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Install R291096.exe.
- Download SuperOneClickv1.5.1-ShortFuse
- Open SuperOneClick and tap the ROOT button.
- You should be all good to go.
As we have got root instructions, we just require a recovery and custom ROMs will start coming in.
Update: It seems the current rooting process is not working for everyone. Try and let us know if it works for you.