LG has officially announced two new Android devices Optimus Pad and Optimus 3D, which will be showcased at the Mobile World Congress. Company is expected to announce the details about availability and pricing later this week.
LG Optimus 3D has seen a lot of leaks and we know pretty much everything about the phone till now, but I will run down the official specifications of this 3D phone once again.
- 1GHz OMAP4 dual-core processor
- Full 3D experience covering the full spectrum from recording to viewing and sharing 3D content
- 4.3-inch WVGA glasses-free display
- HDMI and DLNA connectivity
- There is no word on the Android version, but FroYo is expected with Gingerbread update later
LG Optimus Pad is almost same as T-Mobile G-Slate, which was announced at last month’s CES. LG will market this tablet with Optimus Pad name in European and Asian countries.
- 8.9-inch display with 15:9 aspect ratio, Full HD 1080p decoding, and 1280 x 768 WXGA resolution
- Android 3.0 aka Honeycomb
- 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- Built-in 3D camera