Motherboard maker Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) will display its brand new10.1-inch Android-based tablet PCs at CeBIT 2011 starting March 1 in Germany, reported Digitimes.
– ARM-based Marvell Dove processor.
– Thickness of only 13.6mm.
– Battery life of about six hours.
– Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and 3G.
Taiwan-based ECS will also showcase 7-inch tablet models. In the e-book readers segment, ECS will have a model that has an 8-inch e-paper.
– Capacitive touch screen.
– Supports file format for document, picture and music.
– Supports all the wireless communications standards.
The company has not yet started shipping the e-book reader and is under negotiation with others for the interrelated orders.