HTC has made Evo 3D Android smartphone official at an event held during the ongoing CTIA Wireless. The smartphone will be available this summer on Sprint in United States and has been dubbed as the first 4G enabled glasses free 3D smartphone. The other 3D Android device landing US is LG Thrill which will be launched on AT&T soon.
HTC Evo 3D pricing will be shared closer to launch, however you can pre-register for the device beginning today at www.sprint.com/evo3d. Evo 3D will feature Gingerbread aka Android 2.3, QHD 3D 4.3-inch display, powerful 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor, and dual 5 megapixel cameras, which can be used to capture both high-quality 3D images and videos.
More features of HTC Evo 3D:
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chat
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- 4GB Internal memory/1GB RAM with microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n, Stereo Bluetooth, Integrated GPS
- 1730 mAh Lithium-ion battery