Within a day of our report on the Galaxy Pop CDMA release in India, Samsung officially launched the device in the country. Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA will be available across the country starting March 25 for INR 9750.
Being an open market handset device, you can choose the CDMA operator of your choice. Galaxy Pop CDMA features the identical specifications as its GSM cousin.
Samsung Galaxy Pop Key Features:
- Android 2.2 Operating System
- 800 MHz processor
- Pre-Installed Gmail, Gtalk, Youtube, Google Maps, Orkut, Quick Office and Android Market
- FM Radio with unlimited channels to store
- Upto 3.1 Mbps of Download Speed using HSD Network
- Freedom to choose your CDMA Operator – OMH
- 3.15MP camera
- SD card support up to 32 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, HSD, USB, Bluetooth 3.0, Auto sync
- USB/WiFi Tethering