AT&T today launched two more Android smartphones in the form of LG Thrive and LG Phoenix, which are the variant of LG Optimus One, will be available in United States starting April 17th.
LG Thrive is AT&T’s first prepaid smartphone. GoPhone customers can choose from new data packages with no long-term commitment required. Telecom operator is selling it for $179.99 and buyers will have to buy a data package additionally to use data on the phone.
On the other hand, LG Phoenix will be available for $49.99 and requires a two-year agreement.
- Android 2.2 platform
- HSDPA 7.2 3G data speeds
- 600MHz application processor
- 3.2” 320 x 480 262k color full-touch display
- Wi-Fi/aGPS capable
- 160MB User Memory w/ microSD storage (up to 32GB)
- 2GB microSD card installed
- 3.2MP Auto-focus camera
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Quad-band GSM / Tri-band 3G (world capable)
- 1500 mAh long-life battery
- Text/Picture and Video Messaging support
- POP3/IMAP/Gmail/EAS email support