Samsung India has revealed the plans to launch its Android flagship Galaxy S II in the country. According to the company, Samsung Galaxy S2 will reach the stores sometime in May.
Company has not announced the exact pricing of Galaxy S2 but is expected in the vicinity of INR 35,000 and will be declared close to the availability in the market.
Samsung Galaxy S2, which is the successor of its much successful Android smartphone Samsung Galaxy S, is one of the thinnest Android phones and is just 8.49 mm thick. It features Android 2.3 aka Gingerbread, which is the latest Android version available for the smartphones.
Other specifications of Samsung Galaxy S2 include 4.27 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display along with 480×800 resolution, 1 GHz dual core processor, and 8.0-Mega Pixel rear camera with 2.0-Mega Pixel front camera.
Samsung Galaxy S2 full specifications
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system with TouchWiz user interface
- Software integrations like Social Hub, Music Hub, Readers Hub, Games Hub, as well as a number of enterprise features
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC, 3G
- 1650 mAh removable battery
- 16GB of internal storage with microSD card slot (supports upto 32GB)
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 4.27-inch 480x800p Super AMOLED Plus screen
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, 2MP selfie camera