Google has released the Android 2.3.4 update for Nexus One too. Due to the lack of front cam, Google has not pushed the new Gtalk client to the device, not even the voice chat feature.
So, if you were waiting for new Gtalk, you are out of luck. But, you can always update your Nexus One to get the latest bug-fixes. The update is being rolled out over the air and you will soon get the update notification on your N1.
How to manually update your Nexus One:
- Download the update file from Google.
- Rename it to Update.zip
- Move the file to your phone SD card.
- Switch Off, and reboot in Bootloader using Vol Up and Power button
- Choose recovery and when the triangle with exclamation mark appears, press power and vol up button at the same time
- Select “Apply Update.zip from SD card”
- Reboot and enjoy.