A leaked copy of Sprint’s Playbook has revealed that it will start pushing the Gingerbread update for Kyocera Echo Starting Monday i.e. August 1. Update will be rolled out over a period of four days, so don’t worry if you don’t get it on the very first day.
- Eco Mode
- EAS enhancements
- Swype 3.0
- Miscellaneous security patches
- Gingerbread Android OS software update
- Including improved power management
- Improved text input
- Minor performance improvements
- Manage Applications Control
- Download Manager
Update will be available Over-The-Air and you will receive a notification on your device to download it.