Verizon today confirmed that Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G will start selling from July 28. Telco will be selling two versions of 4G LTE and one WiFi only version of the tablet.
- $529.99 for the 16GB model and $629.99 for the 32GB model of 4G version
- $499.99 for 16GB WiFi only version.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 customers will have the option to choose one of the following mobile broadband data plans:
- $30 monthly access for 2GB monthly allowance
- $50 monthly access for 5GB monthly allowance
- $80 monthly access for 10GB monthly allowance