Sprint has announced that original Galaxy Tab will start getting Android 2.3 aka Gingerbread update starting today. Update is available over the air.
– Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– HID Bluetooth
To update your Galaxy Tab over the air
- From the Home screen, tap Menu
- Select Settings > About My Galaxy Tab > System updates
- Choose either Update Android or Update Firmware
- Your Samsung Galaxy Tab will automatically download and install any available updates. You may need to power it off and back on to complete the software upgrade.