Asus has launched TF700T, a variant of Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet, which will come with a 1920 x 1200p display and a new design to boost GPS performance. Along with TF700T, company has also announced a refresh of ASUS Eee Pad Memo at CES.
Talking about the Prime variant TF700T, it sports a 10.1 inch SuperIPS+ 1920 x 1200 resolution display, 1.3GHz quad-core Tegra 3 SoC, Android 4.0, 32GB/64GB internal memory, 2 MP front camera, and 8MP rear camera. Company has also altered the rear cover design to allow for better GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth performance. It will available sometime in the second quarter of this year.
Coming to Asus Eee Pad Memo ME171, this 7-inch tablet comes with a capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 resolution display, 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm 8260 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal storage, Android 4.0, 1.2MP front camera and 5MP rear camera.
You will also get stylus support, stereo speakers, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, microUSB, microSD, and micro HDMI ports along with a 4400mAh battery. Eee Pad Memo will be availsble sometime in Q2 2012.
Full Specifications for both the tablets below (from the press release):
ASUS Eee Pad MeMO ME171
- 7″ Tablet with an emphasis on Entertainment, Media and Light Productivity. Thin and Light chassis design with Capacitive Stylus capabilities.
- MSRP – TBD Availability – Q2 2012 in North America
- Display – 7.0″ WXGA, 1280 x 800 resolution, IPS panel with capacitive touch
- Processor- Qualcomm 8260 1.2GHz dual-core
- Memory- 1GB
- Storage- eMMC 16GB/32GB ; ASUS Webstorage options
- Connectivity- WLAN 802.11b/g/n , Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR
- Camera- 1.2MP Video Camera (front )/5MP Auto-Focus Camera (rear) (1080P recording)
- aGPS- Qualcomm GPS One
- Sensors- G-sensor; e-compass; Light sensor; Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Interface- 1 x Micro USB port (client) ; 1 x Audio Jack (Head Phone / Stereo Mic-in)
- 1 x Card Reader(Micro-SD); 1 x micro HDMI (1.3a); 1 x SIM Card slot; Stereo Speakers
- Battery- Li-polymer 4400mAh (Battery Life: 8.5hrs video playback routine)
- OS- Android 4.01
- Dimensions / Weight- 7.8 x 4.6 x 0.50″; 14.2oz
- Applications – MyPainter, MyNet, MyCloud, Asus Sync and other productivity and entertainment applications.
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF700T
- 10.1″ Tablet with an emphasis on Entertainment, Media, Gaming and Productivity. Thin and Light chassis design with a 1080P capable display screen.
- MSRP – $599~$699 Availability – Q2 2012 in North America
- Processor- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Mobile Processor (1.3 GHz Quad core Cortex A9, 12 core GeForce GPU)
- Display – Brilliant 10.1″ HD (1920×1200), 178 degrees ultra-wide viewing angle Super IPS+ panel display with Gorilla™ Glass
- Camera – Rear facing 8MP Auto-Focus camera with dedicated LED Flash, 2.0MP Front Facing camera for Video Chat
- Storage – 32GB or 64GB internal memory plus 8GB of ASUS Web Storage2
- Media Capabilities – 1080p MPEG-4/H.264 High Profile, High Bit Rate video decode and playback
- Media Capture – 1080p MPEG-4/H.264 video capture
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- Ports – 2-in-1 3.5mm jack, micro-HDMI output, microSD card reader
- Audio – Built-in stereo speakers, microphone
- Dimensions – 263 x 180.8 x 8.3mm, 586g
- Battery – 25WHr Lithium-Polymer Battery
ASUS Transformer Prime Keyboard Dock with Trackpad – (same dock for TF201)
- Ports – 1 x USB 2.0 ports, Full-size MMC/SD/SDHC card reader
- Battery – 22 WHr battery for extended battery life
- Dimensions – 263 x 180.8 x 8 to 10.4 mm, 537g
- OS – Android 4.01