Toshiba’s thinnest and lightest 10 inch tablet AT200 has got a pricing down under. According to an announcement today, Toshiba AT200 will be available in Australia for A$579 for the 16GB version.
There is no clear word on the availability date, but it should not take much time. Toshiba AT200 features Android 3.2, 1.2GHz dual core TI OMAP 4430 processor, 1GB RAM, 5MP rear camera and 10.1 inch display with 1280X800p resolution.
“We all want to look good on the move, but without compromising on the power or technology at our fingertips. This smart and stylish Tablet is perfect for trendsetters on the move. Super thin yet extremely powerful, you can do anything from emailing on the fly to watching movies in HD or keeping up with the latest videos on You Tube. There is strong music and video playback quality even in really noisy surroundings.”
– Justin White, Product Marketing Manager, Toshiba Australia.
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 5MP rear-facing camera with LED flash
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI ports
- Micro SD card slot
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, GPS, eCompass and Ambient Light Sensor
- Stereo speakers with sound enhancements by Toshiba and SRS® Labs
- Built-in 25 watt-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery
- 10.1″ (W) x 6.9″ (D) x 0.3″ (H) ? 1.18 pounds (535g)