AT&T has announced that it will start selling Sony’s dual screen Tablet P from March 4. This Honeycomb tablet has been priced at $399.99 with the usual two year agreement. Consumers can also grab it for $549.99 without the agreement.
Featuring the unique folding design, Sony Tablet P features 1GHz dual core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, two 5.5 inch displays, Android 3.2 (upgradable to ICS), 4G connectivity, Wi-Fi, and 1GB RAM. Sony has pre-loaded an app store called “Select App,” to provide dual-display optimized games, entertainment and lifestyle applications for the tablet.
Tablet P is also PlayStation certified like its 10 inch cousin Tablet S and gives you access to company’s full suite of entertainment services like Video Unlimited, and Music Unlimited.
Sony Tablet P Specifications:
- Camera: Front – 0.3 Megapixel Rear – 5 Megapixel
- Battery Life (Approx): Up to 7 hours (based on general usage)
- External storage: microSD card slot (expandable up to 32GB, 2GB microSD card included)
- Internal Storage Capacity: 4GB
- Dimensions (Approx.): Open – 6.23l x 7.09w x 0.56h (inches) Closed – 3.12l x 7.09w x 1.03 h (inches)
- Weight (Approx.): 0.83 lbs
- Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11b/g/n