SEGA has released Virtual Tennis Challenge for the Xperia Play and other select Xperia devices. The game is now available on Google Play for $4.99 USD and comes in a pretty hefty 369MB download file, so make sure you have a reliable WiFi connection before attempting to download. Have a look below for the game features and other information, provided from the game’s page the Google Play Store.
- SWING THE GAME YOUR WAY – Unleash top spins, slice shots, lobs and drop shots through different touch gestures
- FEEL THE HEAT – Adjust your shot in different stadiums and environments as you compete on clay, grass, hard or indoor courts.
- DOUBLE THE FUN – Compete in Singles or Doubles challenges
- SPT World Tour: Pick a customizable character to compete through full seasons of competition around the globe. Earn money by progressing through matches to buy your way into new tournaments. Each real world day offers new challenges.
- Exhibition Match: Dive into the game and select from any unlocked courts and characters in single or doubles mode.
- Multiplayer: Challenge your friend face to face over Bluetooth
Developer Website: Sega
Google Play Link: Virtua Tennis Challenge