Samsung has re-launched Galaxy Note 10.1 with upgraded specs today. The tablet, which was originally announced at Mobile World Congress has undergone a serious revamp on the hardware front. According to the company, the tablet will go on sale this month globally.
The tablet is available in US, UK, Germany and Korea right now, but there is no word on the Indian launch at the moment, we expect to hear something very soon. The tablet will be priced around INR 42-43,000 price bracket.
“GALAXY Note 10.1 further demonstrates Samsung’s dedication to delivering products that offer a complete mobile experience for creating personalized and expressive content. History has shown that taking notes, capturing ideas immediately, and sketching to realize them is the most personal and natural way to be more productive and creative. The advanced technology and features included in GALAXY Note 10.1 give users the power to produce, create and customize communications,” said JK Shin, President of IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics, in a statement.
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 10.1” WXGA(1280×800) LCD ? Digitizer
- OS: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Cameras: 5 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 1.9 Megapixel front Camera
- S Pen Optimized
- A-GPS(3G version), S-GPS(WiFi version), Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth technology v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support), USB 2.0 Host
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding
- mHL, 3.5mm, IR LED(Smart Remote: Universal Remote Control)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Digital compass, Light, Gyroscope
- Memory: 16/32/64GB User memory ? 2GB (RAM)
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimension: 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm, 600g (3G), 597g (WiFi)
- Battery: Li-ion 7,000mAh