In addition to all the high-end and mid-range devices in its five smartphone line-up today, Lenovo India has launched an entry-level phone in the country. Dubbed as Lenovo IDEAPHONE A60+, it runs on Android 2.3.6 and aims to compete with the likes of Sony Xperia tipo dual and several Micromax, and Karbonn dual-SIM smartphones.
While most of the specs look decent on the paper, the presence of Android 4.0 is certainly a downside and we hope that company plans to release ICS update for the phone, but there is nothing official right now.
The smartphone has been priced at INR 6,499 and here is a look at full specs:
- Processor: MTK 6575M 1.0GHz with Power VR SGX531 GPU
- Display: 3.5’’ HVGA 480x320p
- RAM: 256MB
- Camera: 2MP camera with auto focus
- Dimensions: 60.8mm (W) x 115.8mm (H) x 11.9mm (T)
- Connectivity: BT 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g /n , MicroUSB 2.0 HS, A-GPS
- Battery: 1500mAh
- Memory: 512MB| Expandable storage upto 32GB via microSD card
- Sensors: Gravitation, proximity, compass
- OS: Android 2.3.6
- FM, Dual-SIM