Madfinger Games has announced that SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE will be released on November 15.
According to the publisher, SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE allows gamers to experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online. There are two game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control – where players are divided into opposing groups of mutants and bounty hunters.
Another cool addition to the game is multiplayer voice chat – which has been developed and provided by Ericsson.
“As veterans of MP games on PC/consoles, we are happy that we can bring this experience to mobile devices now as well,” said Marek Rabas, CEO at MADFINGER Games.
More features of SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE
- Players can choose from various maps and from 10 playable characters
- As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
- New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
- A wide ranging arsenal offers Vega (Attack Rifle), Big Boy (Machine gun), Spate (Plasma Rifle), Mace (Shotgun), Osog (Sniper), S***Storm (Rocket Launcher) all of which are upgradable
- Items – Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Gun and Mine – have also been added to the mix in the new release