HTC’s One X+ is finally available in stores across the country. The smartphone, which was originally launched on November 2 in India, is retailing around INR 39,500 to INR 40,000 online (Snapdeal, Infibeam) as well as in brick and mortar stores.
To remind you, HTC One X+ features Jelly Bean, HTC Sense 4+, 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 8MP rear camera, 1.6MP front camera and 64GB of internal storage. It also comes with 2100 mAh battery, Beats Audio, 1GB RAM, and 4.7-inch 720p display.
HTC One X+ key specs:
- Model and platform:s728e, Android with HTC Sense+
- CPU: 1.7GHz, Quad Core
- SIM card type: micoSIM
- Memory: Storage: 64 GB* / RAM: 1 GB
- Display: 4.7-inch super LCD 2 / 720p HD
- Sound: Beats Audio built in
- Camera: 8 megapixel main camera: F2.0 28mm, auto focus, LED flash, BSI 1080P HD video recording
- 1.6 MP front camera: F2.2, BSI
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack and microUSB Bluetooth® with aptX™ enabled (Bluetooth 4.0),
- Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
Until HTC releases Butterfly with 5-inch 1080p display in the country, One X+ is the flagship device and competes directly with Galaxy S III, Xperia Ion and LG Optimus 4X HD.