After the recent Instagram photo rendering case, Twitter has now issued an update to its official Android app that allows users to apply photo filters to their images directly in the Twitter app.
Twitter is using the photo-editing SDK by Aviary to provide this solution, which will provide the not-so-fans of Instagram to get similar and more integrated experience in the Twitter app.
Here is the full list of changes in the latest Twitter app update:
- Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
- Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
- Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
- Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
- Other improvements and fixes
On the other hand, Instagram has also issued a small update to its official Android app that brings a new photo filter apart from the stability and performance improvements.