Swiftkey has released yet another update for its beta-only Flow keyboard. Available now for downloading pleasure from its website in both phone and tablet version, the keyboard get several new features in the current update.
Swiftkey Flow now supports easier corrections, new languages and more. Check out the full change-log below.
Download Swiftkey Flow beta
- Predictions (and Flow) now on in most places (exceptions: e-mail fields, passwords, anywhere where the app doesn’t behave itself with SK, fields offering their own corrections on Android versions <= 2.2)
- Easier corrections – just tap on the word and SwiftKey will offer you 3 possibilities
- New languages: Thai, Vietnamese, Bosnian, Albanian, Javan, Sundanese (plus those added in 3.1)
- Features from SwiftKey 3.1: Berry theme, split layout in landscape on phones, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Hindi, Hinglish, Irish, Macedonian, Spanish (Latin America) and Tagalog
- New layouts for Hindi and Russian
- Ukrainian landscape layout fixed
- Backspacing on to the final word of a multi word prediction (Flow through space) will now give better alternatives
- Typing style now inferred rather than a setting
- Long press delete accelerates after the first word