LG has announced the launch of recently announced Optimus F7 smartphone as Optimus LTE III in the South Korean market. The smartphone will be available on SK Telecom, one of the three top telecom operators in the country.
LG Optimus LTE III features 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 4.7-inch True HD IPS display, 8GB of internal storage, and 2540 mAh battery.
The smartphone will be available beginning tomorrow in the country in White colour, the Black colour variant will be released on a later date this month. The phone has been priced at 600000 South Korean Won ($553).
LG Optimus LTE III specs
- Dimensions: 131.7×42.4×6.0mm, Weighs 134g
- Colours: White, Indigo Black
- LTE/HSPA +
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Dual Core
- 4.7 inch True HD IPS display (1280×720 pixels)
- 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front
- 2540mAh battery
- 2GB DDR2 RAM/8GB eMMC
- Micro SD support (32GB)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 Host, Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Direct, NFC