A new unannounced Micromax Android phone has been listed on company’s official website. Dubbed as Micromax A51 Bolt, it is the second smartphone in company’s Bolt series. Micromax has earlier launched A35 Bolt smartphone, which currently retails for INR 4,250.
There is no word on the pricing or when can we expect the smartphone in the market.
Micromax A51 Bolt features Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 832MHz Broadcom processor, 3.5-inch HVGA display and 1500 mAh battery. The phone also packs 2MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM with MicroSD card slot. The phone also supports dual-SIM connectivity, but there is no GPS on the phone.
Micromax A51 Bolt key features
- 3.5-inch capacitive display with 480x320p resolution
- RAM: 256 MB
- ROM: 512 MB
- Expandable Memory: microSD card with support up to 32 GB
- 3G/ Bluetooth 3.0/ Wi-Fi/ USB
- Cameras: 2 MP rear and 0.3 MP front
- Android 2.3.7
- 832 MHz single core processor
- 1500 mAh
- Pre-loaded MiMicromax