Adding to the growing list of Android releases in the Indian market in last 48 hours, Lava has also launched a new Android smartphone in its IRIS series. Dubbed as IRIS 455, the phone will go on sale in the next few days. The pricing still remains a mystery.
Lava IRIS 455 comes with dual-SIM support, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, and 4.5-inch qHD display. The phone also comes with 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera, and 1500 mAh battery.
It is likely to be priced around INR 8,000, but we will learn about the confirmed pricing in the upcoming days. The phone will be competing with Micromax’s A91 Ninja, and Huawei Ascend Y300, both of which went on sale in the country just today.
Lava IRIS 455 key features
- Dual SIM with Dual-Standby
- 1GHz Dual core processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage with micro SD support up to 32GB
- 4.5 inch display with 960×540p resolution
- 5MP AF rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, light and proximity
- 1500mAh battery