Sells 10,000 devices on the very first day
LG has shipped over 500,000 units of its Optimus G Pro smartphone in Korea with 40 days of availability. The smartphone was first showcased at
The smartphone, which packs a huge 5.5-inch full HD display, is currently only available in South Korea and company has already promised to release the phone in North America and Japan sometime in this quarter.
Company has also revealed that it sold over 10,000 units of the phone on the very first day of sale in the country.
LG Optimus G Pro features 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera and 3140 mAh battery. The phone comes with advanced UX features developed specifically for the device, such as Dual Recording and Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama. The phone is also scheduled to get new software update that will bring the Smart Video and dual-camera functionality to the phone.
LG Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Cameras: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- 4G LTE
Pre-loaded QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo.