LG has revealed at its LG Tech Show event that it will be releasing its
LG Optimus G Pro is currently sold in select markets like South Korea and Japan. The smartphone was originally showcased at Mobile World Congress in February this year.
It runs on Android 4.1 and is powered by 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor. The phone sports a 5.5-inch full HD display. Other features of the Optimus G Pro include 2GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage.
In addition, the phone comes with 13-megapixel rear camera and 2.1-megapixel front-facing shooter. In related news, LG had recently rolled-out a value pack update for the smartphone in Korea, which brought features like Smart Video eye recognition, Dual-camera and more. The Indian variant will most probably be featuring these software customisations on-board when launched.
As per the last released number, LG Korea has already sold 500,000 units of this Android phablet in the home market and the number will increase when the phone goes on sale in United States and other market.
LG Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB / microSD (up to 64GB)
- Display: 5.5-inch True Full HD IPS Plus (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Cameras: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- 4G LTE
- Pre-loaded QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo