Micromax’s budget Android phone A51 Bolt, which was
Micromax A51 runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is powered by 832MHz Broadcom processor. In addition, the phone comes with 3.5-inch HVGA display. Other features of A51 Bolt include 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM and microSD card slot.
The phone will join Micromax A35 in the company’s Bolt series of smartphones. It will be competing with the likes of Samsung Galaxy Music Duos, Spice Mi-352 and Intex Aqua Trendy in this price-segment.
Micromax A51 Bolt key features
- 3.5-inch capacitive display with 480x320p resolution
- RAM: 256 MB
- ROM: 512 MB
- Expandable Memory: microSD card with support up to 32 GB
- 3G/ Bluetooth 3.0/ Wi-Fi/ USB
- Cameras: 2 MP rear and 0.3 MP front
- Android 2.3.7
- 832 MHz single core processor
- 1500 mAh