After showcasing the Galaxy Note 8.0 aka
Samsung Galaxy Note 510 was originally announced at Mobile World Congress and comes with an 8-inch display with 1280x800p resolution. The tablet is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor.
It also packs a 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera and 4,600 mAh battery. Note 510 runs on Android 4.1.2 and most likely get the Android 4.2 update in the coming weeks. The tablet also features 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. You can check out the full specifications later in the post.
Samsung Galaxy Note 510 is the company’s second tablet to come with S-Pen support after Note 800, which was released last year. The tablet will be competing with the likes of Nexus 7 3G in the country, which is sold at INR 21,999.
- Network: HSPA? 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- Processor: 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor
- Display: 8” WXGA (1280×800, 189 ppi) TFT
- OS: Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean)
- Camera: 5 Megapixel Rear Camera, 1.3MP front camera
- S Pen Optimized Features: – S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-writing integration, Quick Command, Easy Clip, Photo Note, Paper Artist, Air View, Popup Note, Popup Video, Shape Match, Formula Match, Idea Sketch
- Samsung AllShare Cast (Wi-Fi Display) – Mirroring & Extension
- Samsung Kies /Samsung Kies Air, Samsung TouchWiz / Samsung L!ve Panel, Samsung Hub
- Smart Stay, Direct Call, Page Buddy / Tag Buddy / Word Buddy
- Awesome Note, Flipboard
- A-GPS ? GLONASS (3G Version)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, USB2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity
- Memory: 2GB (RAM), 16GB storage with microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimension: 210.8 X 135.9mm, 338g (3G Version)
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 4,600mAh