Acer has released its new 7.9-inch iPad mini competitor Iconia A1-810 in Australia, France and Germany. The tablet can be purchased from various retailers in these three markets. The company currently seems to be selling the Wi-Fi only version but we might see the release of 3G/ 4G version in the future.
To remind you, Acer Iconia A1-810 features a 7.9-inch IPS display with 1024x768p resolution display, 1.2GHz quad-core Mediatek processor, 1GB of RAM and Android 4.2. You can check out the full specs list later in the post.
Talking about the individual markets, the tablet is being sold at Acer Web store for A$249 in Australia, while it is selling for € 189 in France and Germany at Topachat and MediaMarkt respectively.
Acer Iconia A1-810 key specifications
- 7.9-inch 1024×768p IPS LED display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Mediatek MT8125 Cortex-A7 processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera
- Micro HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Android 4.2
- 4960 mAh battery
- 208.7×145.7×11.1mm, 410 grams