Going on sale in early-June
Within a day of Desire 600
According to a press release issued by the Taiwanese manufacturer, HTC Desire 600 will be available in Russia, Ukraine and select countries in Middle-East and Asia early-next month.
Talking about the specifics, HTC Desire 600 packs dual-SIM GSM+GSM connectivity with dual-active support. The phone runs on Android 4.1 and is powered by 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor. In addition, the phone comes with 1GB of RAM and 4.5-inch Super LCD 2 qHD display.
As the company has pre-loaded new Sense user-interface on the phone, it features BlinkFeed content stream. The phone also sports Boomsound dual front-facing speakers and Beats Audio integration.
“People rely on their smartphones every day to be their news channel, email inbox, social network and music player,” said Peter Chou, CEO of HTC Corporation. “The HTC Desire 600 dual sim combines speed and easy multitasking with the truly innovative HTC BlinkFeed home screen. The result is an affordable mid-range phone that sets the standard for its class, keeping the busiest user up-to-date at a glance and offering them the power and range of features to switch between work and play,” he added.
There is no word on the pricing or availability in Europe, North America or other Asian countries.
HTC Desire 600 key specifications
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Active
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- 4.5-inch Super LCD2 display (960x540p resolution)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p video capture support, LED flash
- HTC’s ImageChip for improved processing
- 1.6-megapixel front camera
- Dual-band HSPA, tri-band GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- NFC, GPS, and AGPS
- 1,860 mAh battery